Thursday, January 31, 2008
Choosing a true friend is really difficult. The poem above tells us something about false friends.
Those people who are merely pretending to be our friends in our front... showing that they really care... without us knowing that when we turn our backs they do backbiting... ouch! The people who are simply using us. Those people who are just making friends with us just because they need or want something from us.. that sucks!
Those are the persons we should avoid. The attitudes of people we should be aware of. There are so many of those in this world. Be careful. Choose what to speak and whom to trust.. so you will be a victim of the mask!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
kisses and gestures...what does it
What the kiss means...
-Kiss on the
stomach; I'm ready.
-Kiss on the Forehead; I
-Kiss on the Ear;
You're my everything.
-Kiss on the
Hand; I adore you.
-Kiss on the Neck; We belong
-Kiss on the Shoulder; I want
-Kiss on the Lips; I love
What the gesture
-Holding Hands; We definitely
-Slap on the Butt; That's
mine.-Holding on tight; I
don't want to letgo.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; Ijust plain like
Playing with Hair; Tell me you loveme.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you toomuch to let
-Laughing while Kissing; I amcompletely
-Don't ask for a
kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about
this,you're definitely in
So you knew what kiss and gesture means.. Beware nextime! *wink*
Thursday, January 24, 2008
As I had said writing is the best way of expressing one’s emotion. When you are depressed, just write all the things you feel inside. It will help you ease the burden.
Now I want to share to you the poems I wrote when I was so depressed because of a break-up.
What Have I Done?
What have I done?
Why did you hurt me like this?
What have I done?
Why did you go without saying any words?
You told me you love me,
Why did you leave me?
You know how much I love you,
Why did you do this to me?
Not Over You Yet
I want to let go of this emotion,
But I am not still over that relation.
I always find myself in pity
And always look silly…
I really don’t know what had happened,
You were gone when my eyes opened.
Have I done something wrong?
Why the relationship didn’t last long?
I want to see you and as explanations,
My head is filled of commotions.
I really don’t know what to do,
I am still not over you.
Those poems can’t be really called as work of a poet. I did not use metaphors on my language. It was plain and simple. What I did was just explain my emotions that moment. And it helped, through that somehow the pains inside me had lessen. So when your feeling heavy, just do what I did or follow the other tips I did below.
The lake Sebu with the fishermen's net.
Lake Sebu is the summer Capital of the South and the largest town of the province South Cotabato... Its inhabitants are consist of the T'boli(native people of the land), Ilonggo and Bisaya(Filipino tribes who came from Visayas). Its primary source of earning are the Tilapia(a breed of a fish). It has numbers of resorts and rich in natural resources. It's primary scenic spot is the Lake. It's the place where my Grand parents at my father's and my mother's sister (auntie's husband is the a son of the owner of one resort there. the Estares Resort) live. So every summer vacation we(my family) go visit them.
It's my aunt(in front)and i(behind her) on the floating house on the lake.At my back is the bangka (an ilonggo term for a small boat w/c is made of wood... It is used by the fishermen as a means of transportation while fishing) w/c we used as a means in order to reach the floating house.
Eating on the Lake..
This pic is taken from Artacho Lake Resort... I got this from a friend...
It's cold in there. You'll really chill(if you are not used to a cold temperature) when you get to sleep at night. The place is really the place for vacation an aplace for peaceful living. If you love nature like me you should see the place and you will say that I am right! I just hope the people there would take good care of the gift that has given by God to them...
The other pictures i have taken from the place will be uploaded next time... so you'll get to grasp how beautiful really the place is.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
WHY A WOMAN CAN'T FIND A MAN(totoo toH!)
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice and heterosexualmen aremarried.
5. The men who are not so handsome,but are nicemen, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome,but are nicemen with money think we are
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't
think wearebeautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful,that are heterosexual, somew hat nice
and have money, arecowards.
10.The men who are somewhat handsome,somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKETHE FIRST MOVE!!!!
Somehow, she has points on saying that. However, on my own perspective, a woman doesn't need to find a man that is so ideal. There is no such think as that(talkin about reality). All she needs to do is wait and believe in the thing called "Love". The man of his life will just come on her way when time comes. He is not the prince charming she dreamed to be but he is more the man she wished to be...
The following are some tips to overcome depression:
1. Write. writing is the best way of expressing one's emotion. When you are depressed just write all the pains you feel inside on a diary(you can also put it on your blog) or write a poem about what you feel. It will help you ease the pain.
2. Talk to a Mere Acquaintance or Stranger. We have this attitude sometimes that we want to look okay in front of the peolple we are closely related with(family, friends, etc.) though we are bleeding inside because we don't want them to be worried or feel sorry for us. Talking to a mere acquaintance or a stranger is helpful. If you are in a canteen or in a place wherein you barely knew the people around you, find/join a/the person whom you think is alone like you. Or go to an internet cafe(if your pc have no access to the internet or you don't have pc at all) and chat. Share them what you feel. It will lessen the burden plus you wont feel shame--- if you are, you don't really care at all because you don't really know the person you are sharing with and for sure he/she would feel the same way too and you will not know, perhaps, he/she might share his/her own burdens too.
3. Listen to Musics. Broken hearted person loves listening to music especially those which they can relate to. While listening, tears are also falling from the eyes and it's normal. Crying is a good way of releasing the pain we feel inside---it's good enough instead of thinking to destroy one's self.
4. Read. Read books about sufferings and break-ups. Like the same explanation in number 3, while reading such books the pains we feel are little by little coming outside us.
5. Talk to the Mirror. Go in front of the mirror when feeling heavy. Talk to the image infront of you. You can cry if you want and feel too and throw him/her all the words that best describes your emotions. Doing such surely ease the pain.
Pains and sufferings are part of life. That's one indication of being human.
There are so many ways to overcome depressions. Those mention above are just some tips/advice I can offer you based on my personal experienced. I hope those will help you ease the pain you feel inside.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Since i was a child i am really fond of drawing... when i reached 12 i become interested in painting... well, am not really good into it but it became my hobby... it's my way of expressing my self and emotions... Below are some of my art works which I am going to share to you...
I made this stuff just last night...
it's amixture of water color and oil pastel.
well, got nothing to do eh so to ease my boredome I happened to find an illustration board, pencil and water colors...
Well, my room at my boarding house before does'nt have any posters so I bought some and made this one for my room to have decorations...
I'm so damn in love to made this stuff...
it's entitled as "heart can see"...
basically because love is not blind...
we can see everything when we ere in love
but we pretend to be blind just to follow what our heart says....
This butterfly art work was made 3 yrs ago...
I'd given this to my friend Karen...
I used water color and oil pastel to make this stuff...
How about you?
What sort of things do you do to express yourselves?