Thursday, January 24, 2008

Poems

As I had said writing is the best way of expressing one’s emotion. When you are depressed, just write all the things you feel inside. It will help you ease the burden.

Now I want to share to you the poems I wrote when I was so depressed because of a break-up.



What Have I Done?

What have I done?

Why did you hurt me like this?

What have I done?

Why did you go without saying any words?

You told me you love me,

Why did you leave me?

You know how much I love you,

Why did you do this to me?


Not Over You Yet

I want to let go of this emotion,

But I am not still over that relation.

I always find myself in pity

And always look silly…

I really don’t know what had happened,

You were gone when my eyes opened.

Have I done something wrong?

Why the relationship didn’t last long?

I want to see you and as explanations,

My head is filled of commotions.

I really don’t know what to do,

I am still not over you.


Those poems can’t be really called as work of a poet. I did not use metaphors on my language. It was plain and simple. What I did was just explain my emotions that moment. And it helped, through that somehow the pains inside me had lessen. So when your feeling heavy, just do what I did or follow the other tips I did below.

No comments: