- We know what's the right and good thing to do yet we tend to do the opposite.
- We ask questions sometimes but actually, we have answers in mind already. We just want to compare our toughts to that of the others.
- We smile but deep inside we are bleeding.
- We seek advices for our problems or for anything but in the end our heart's desires prevail. and lastly;
- We have bright ideas in mind but we don't find a way to put all those ideas into action.
Isn't it just so ironic? What can you say?
Well I think, the last one is best described the Filipinos. They say that 'Philippines is rich in intelligent people', our leaders come from the most standard schools in the country and even abroad--sa sobrang talino, harapan at garapalan kung mangurakot-- yet the country is not improving. Where are the brains of those so called "intelligent people"? I am not only referring to the government, huh, but to all citizens as well. The reason why corruption is rampant in the government is because the society itself is corrupt! The fact is the Philippines will remain hopeless if we don't make any actions...sabi nga eh,"
Thank God I have vacant time to post something.. :)